Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Heroin"

-->
What I have deep splotched, it was 2nd or 3rd April when I wrote this… Totally numb I seized my pen and my diary and what I wanted to cry shrill was silently engraved on the paper.
It feels surreal now, a floating recollection of dark times… But today, again the same feeling encroached inside, and I am numb again... 


Heroin

Today I cut myself
to block out all existence
to feel the pain
to see if you are there in my vein...

today I cut myself
to see the blood trickle
to let it flow
& I would wait to see, if you could make it slow...

today I cut myself
to deplete me
the feel & love for you
i don't ever want to loose...
but what if the other way you choose!

& finally the last drop tumbles...
& incites with you
i could not resist 
& i just moved with the drop...
to liberate my life...

Sukesh

4 comments:

  1. Its loosely connected to almost everyone's life in one way or other. Most of us can relate to eat. Such situations are unwanted to they are there in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it* :P actually I'm eating maggi so :P don't mind lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that's not 'to' I had to write 'but' there. Jeez! What's wrong with me! :|

    Anyways, the correct sentence is here


    Its loosely connected to almost everyone's life in one way or other. Most of us can relate to it. Such situations are unwanted but they are there in our lives.

    And yes, I liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm.. well, life is same for all dear... only thing is some have quite major twists n turns.. But what counts is how you deal with it ..

    n Thnaks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...